Summer Dish - Lambs lettuce with pear and walnuts






 Yesterday I went over to a friends house and made my favorite salad at the moment: Lambs lettuce with pears, walnuts and ham. I'm not the kind of person who likes to eat the standard salad with lettuce, vegetables and some yogurt dressing. That's why I'm always on the hunt for new and refreshing recipes. Although you can eat this one all year around I think it fits especially well for the spring and summer season since it has that fruity touch to it. Here is the recipe for you guys, enjoy!!!

You need:

•  150 g lambs lettuce • 2 pears • some ham cute in little cubes • 100g walnuts • 4 table spoons olive oil •  2 table spoons lemon juice • salt, pepper • 1 teaspoon honey

Wash the lettuce and let it dry. Fry the ham in a pan with some extra olive oil, take them out and place them in a small bowl. Then you need to fry the walnuts as well as the pears in pan with some butter added for a little bit. In the meantime you can prepare the dressing. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper as well as the honey together in a small bowl. Now you can add the ham, pears and walnuts to the lettuce and put the dressing on top right before you eat.

                                                                   
                                                                             ♥ Juli ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.