Israel Photo Diary Part I - Tel Aviv




















Hey guys, I finally got around to edit my travel pics from my holiday in Israel two weeks ago. I thought about it some time whether or not I should upload them around this point of time; whether it is appropriate or not due to the current situation people are facing over there to show my happy tourist pictures. In the end I decided to upload them nevertheless seeing it as an opportunity to depict from my point of view what a diverse and vibrant country full of culture, history and beautiful nature Israel is. The majority of the people I met there were open minded and kind. My friend Liz who I was staying with really made my week over there and I can't wait for her next Berlin visit. Wish you all a sunny summer week!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.