Saturday Inspo

pictures via tumblr and weheartit

Happy weekend guys!! It's a long weekend for me since my friend Isa is coming to visit me and I have Monday and Tuesday off. We're planning to look around Amsterdam on Sunday and then visit Den Haag on Monday. And not to forget the most important thing - we're going to see James Blake live tonight at his concert in Amsterdam. I'm already so stoked about it, I had the biggest grin on my face when the tickets finally arrived on wednesday. So I'm looking forward to an amazing Saturday night.

Made this collage from my latest tumblr favorites this morning. How pretty is that white triangle bra?? I love it, things like that make me always glad that I don't have that much to show bust-wise :).  Also I finally start to actually consider boyfriend jeans as a possible pants option but don't know if I'm ready yet, after a good 5 years wearing only skinny jeans. We will see. How do feel about looser trouser options?

Now I'm off to shoot some outfit pics and will pick up Isa from the train station later today. Have a good Saturday my lovelies!!

♥Juli♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.