Rainy Day


picture from fashion scene.nl

This was an Outfit on a rainy day two weeks ago that was shot for a streetstyle article for the website fashion scene.nl. My friend Isabell  was visiting and we still try to make the best of it. Of course my leopard vans were not the best choice and got soaked after 5 minutes. That remembers me to bring my wellies the next time. Anyways you can take a look at the whole article here. I will enjoy a nice Saturday breakfast now. Have a nice weekend everybody!!

♥Juli♥






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.