5 Piece French Wardrobe


picture via polyvore

Starting to outline my thesis about ethical behavior within the clothing industry I realized that I should at least try to consume less. I have the feeling that I really have found my true style between the past 2 years and therefore I want to start with the 5 piece wardrobe project where I will only buy 5 new pieces  of clothing each season, not including basics. This is my wishlist for the coming summer season. A little early I know but I'm trying to not buy anything new until January anyway. A nice simple black bag, a white collar shirt, the marc by marcjacobs watch, new ray ban sunnies and the senso boots I have been wanting for a couple months now.

Everybody who wants to get rid of clutter in their wardrobe and tries to find their own style I highly recommend taking a look at this blog. I'm off to the London Grammar concert in a few hours, so excited. Happy Weekend everybody!!

♥Juli♥

2 comments:

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.