Details



watch - DKNY, bracelet - Tiffany, bracelet - Weekday

Hey guys, here are some detail pictures of my favorite bracelet combo at the moment. My black DKNY watch with my Tiffany heart bracelet (love the combination of both together) and on the other hand my bracelet from Weekday.
Only one week left till I will be back in Berlin and I can't wait for it. Every time when I'm back I just have the feeling that I completely arrived somewhere and feel at home but feel the excitement that there is so much more to discover in the city. One thing I will definitely look forward to, is having the complete capacity of my closet again. There will be the chance of having a whole new wardrobe, just because I don't need to live out of a 20 kg suitcase anymore. Have a lovely week you all!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.