Back to Berlin - Back to Basics


lace bra - COS, sunnies - RayBan, knit - old, leather pants - Topshop

Hey guys, I have to say it feels so good to be back in Berlin. Every time the yellow metro is driving by the Oberbaum bridge near the water and the sun is twinkling behind it, I just have a big smile on my face and just enjoy the moment. Being back in Berlin also means being back at my old apartment and getting all my clothes from the basement. I never knew I had that many things to wear, didn't remember a quarter of it and still went back to my basic wardrobe staples such as leather pants and a black cozy knit the past few days.

All this is definitely reassuring me in sticking to my resolution to shop less and more quality pieces since I wear lot's of pieces on a weekly basis anyways. Nevertheless I discovered some old treasures that I wanna incorporate in some of my next outfits. What is your best discovery of old pieces of clothing in the past year? Have a great week my lovelies!

♥Juli♥

2 comments:

  1. The piece that I rediscovered was my denim jacket. Who knew that an oversized denim jacket I got in the 7th grade would be wearable today! :) Love the bra.

    ReplyDelete

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.