Something new, something gifted








They say the best things in life are for free, well the saying definitely fits this necklace which I got from my friend Amanda, who I met during my internship in Amsterdam. She is a design graduate and one of her jewelry projects was this porcupine spike necklace. I love the simple shape but it's still such a statement piece adding something extra to any plain tee or blouse. Speaking of gifted things, I was finally able to purchase an oversized coat while I was in Amsterdam because my work got me a lovely gift card for christmas. The structured texture is amazing for all black outfits - which is my go to winter look.

At the moment i'm just enjoying some time with my friend who is visiting from Tel Aviv and exploring Berlin all over again. This city is just love ♥. Have a lovely weekend guys!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.