New In: Interior



lamp - merci merci

Say hello to my new lamp. Thanks to Antonia's post about her new light, I discovered this french website for little gifts and interior stuff. This lamp in an industrial design struck my eye right away. I loved the silver hard ware, it matches perfectly with my monochrome room. But the best thing is that it was under 30 euros which is a total bargain, considering the fact that every other model I have seen so far has been a designer lamp. Now it will be much easier to get through the last month of early sunset!

Tonight I will be going to the Urban Outfitters event at Kudamm for Fashionchick.de. Two good DJs are playing so I'm sure it will be lots of fun. Have a great day you all!

♥Juli♥





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.