Recipe: Quinoa Fruit Salad


My currently favorite spring salad has everything I'm constantly craving for quinoa, strawberries and avocado. It's super easy, nutritious and perfect to take with me for those evenings chilling at the river to get a glimpse at those last sunbeams of the day :).


You will need:

  • 200 g quinoa
  • strawberries
  • 1 avocado
  • half a cucumber
  • half a package of feta cheese
  • 1 lime
  • olive oil
  • mint leaves for the salad and to garnish

Cook the quinoa with 2 cups of water for one cup of quinoa (I used black quinoa but white or red is good as well). Let the quinoa cool off and cut strawberries, avocado and the cucumber into little pieces. Mix it into the quinoa squeeze the juice of the lime over the salad, add olive oil, the fresh cut mint leaves and mix everything well. Sprinkle feta cheese crumbles on top, use a couple of mint leaves to garnish and you're done!

Hope you will enjoy the salad as much as I do. Have a lovely rest of the week guys!


♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.