Polka Dots






pants - Topshop, blazer - old, tee - All Saints, sunglasses - Monki, shoes - Aldo

Hey guys, hope you've had a lovely easter weekend. I had a really chill time at my parents and shot some new outfit pics. These polka dot pants were one of my best buys during my semester abroad in London. During that time I loved combining them with some brown leather brogues which are not really my style anymore, can't remember the last day I was wearing brown shoes. So I swapped them for white canvas sneakers and added simple basic pieces. Perfect for some fun in the sun :). Speaking of sun I just picked up my new passport for my holiday in Tel Aviv end of June :). Have a lovely weekend guys!

♥Juli♥

1 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures! I remember these pants when we were in London! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.