Dance yrself clean






Seems like this spring and summer belongs to the tourists and their style. And by that I mean the slipper and hip bag wearing tourists :). Thanks to Phoebe Philo we now get the chance to rock birkenstock slippers all summer long. And if that hasn't been enough we can store all our things, we need to carry around, almost attached to our body - the fanny pack of the 80s is bag. Who would have ever guessed that. Worn over the shoulder this time, gives the bag a totally different touch and is practical at the same time. So I know what I will be wearing the whole time traveling this summer. I already gave the bag a try last weekend together with my lovely cut out boots which I finally got to wore without socks, thanks sun!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.