Pearls and Rings




triangle earrings - paper and chain | pearl earring - old | rings - cocii

Perlen Paula, Pearl girl - I'm pretty sure there is an association of pearls and spoiled preppy girls in almost every language. That image is really the last thing I want to communicate to the outside so I've made a huge way around any jewelry like that. But then of course the scandinavian came and gave them a cool new look. Sophie Bille Brahe's collection with pearls caught my eye. So easiest thing to do was to look for my old pearl earrings and pair them with some cool earrings in a geometric shape. The pearl earrings are getting a bit more edgy, are less preppy and I'm doing a really good job at the moment at reusing my older clothes and accessories :).

♥Juli♥





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.