Monday Mood


shirt - H&M | jeans - Cheap Monday | shoes - Converse | sunnies - Monki

Oh Monday, why do you keep appearing week after week? Sadly the weekend can not last forever but luckily I always have fun things, like yoga or choir practice, to look forward to during the week. So to survive bloody Monday, I opted my comfiest favorites. I've cut the hem off my Cheap Monday jeans which gave them a whole new look - one of the easiest diy's ever :). What's your go-to Monday look?

♥Juli♥






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.