New In: Jewelry




bracelet - COS, silver rings - COCII

Got two new members joining my jewelry collection. Two very thin silver band rings and a black and white marble bracelet (gotta jump on the marble trend train here) from COS. You can see I'm preferring very minimalistic pieces at the moment when it comes to jewelry. I finally decided to get some real silver rings since I didn't want to buy them all over again because they tarnished after a few wears. Those are from a German jewelry designer called Claudia Lassner. Just like paper and chain, she makes very nice individual pieces. Go and check her out if you can. Have a lovely week guys!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.