End of summer





jacket - weekday, shirt - monki, shorts - vintage levis, sneakers - nike roshe run

This is officially the last outfit of summer, sigh. These are the first shoots my sister was taking of me trying out my new lens the canon 1.8/50mm. I think it’s just perfect for portraits and outfit pictures. We picked one of my favorite photo spots close to the river were you can enjoy the nicest view of the oberbaumbrücke.  But back to the outfit now. It’s one of the simpler ones with just a nice blouse, a blouson and the last one with shorts without tights. We can say good bye to those for the next 6 months but can also say hello to layering! Enjoy your beginning of fall guys.

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.