You broke my heart cuz I couldn't dance








shirt - H&M mens, shorts - Bershka, sunnies -  ace and tate,  backpack - fjallraven, shoes - birkenstock

You can't really go wrong with a good crisp white boyfriend shirt. It fits with nearly everything - shorts in the summer or under a chunky knit when it's cold and can be dressed up with heels or dressed down with a nice pair of men style shoes or like I did with birkenstocks. Decided to get white ones for a change, I think around 20 pairs of black shoes is enough :). In the background you can see my new bike, which I already tested numerous times, there is nothing better than a nice bike ride through kreuzberg during summer. Speaking of summer I feel like this is probably one if the last summer outfits for this year and it's about time to get inspired by all the fall fashion editorials! How do you wear your white shirt? Enjoy your week peeps :)

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.