Photo Diary Israel Part IV - Jerusalem












Jerusalem was one of the most impressive destination during my stay in Israel. After my day exploring the old town I really needed to sink all my impressions in. It was quite overwhelming how many historic events have been taken place there that influence peoples believes till now. If you ever get the chance to visit book one of the new jerusalem tours with sandeman. They are the most informative and the tour guides are all pretty young and energetic; you probably know what I'm talking about if you have ever experienced one of those to fall asleep to city tours. I wish I would have had more time to see the new part of town with all the little cafes, bars and shops but there is always a reason to come back. Have a lovely weekend guys!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.