Salt in the air, sand in my hair - Summer Beauty Faves




With hitting halftime of summer, yes we are already there :(, I thought I would show you some of my holy grail products especially for this time of the year. Lots of sun and heat ask for special goodies out of the beauty department. So here they are:

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleanser:

Too much sweat is clogging your pores as well as sun screen. To really deeply clean my face at night this cleanser with Amazonian white clay is just perfect to get all the dirt, oil and make up off. It's also supposed to minimize your pores which I didn't really notice a difference till now.

Avene Antirougeurs JOUR redness relief soothing creme with SPF 20:

There is probably no need to say that sun protection is essential in the summer time, to be exact all year around. I really like this anti redness face cream with SPF 20. I just apply it as my moisturizer in the morning and can head out of the door. The texture is light, not oily and perfect as a base under your foundation.

Benefit's benetint:

If there would be one make up product that I can use for the whole summer it would be benetint. It saved my face at melt! festival leaving just that really natural looking blush on my cheeks that I can apply without a mirror and a brush even in a tent. If my lips need a bit of extra color I use it there too.

Tony&Guy sea salt spray:

For those of us who are not the lucky ones living close to the beach but still want those nice beachy waves and structure in their hair during the summer time. I apply it in damp hair or even in dry hair to accentuate single strands of hair and get extra volume.

Other stories radiance cream:

I love a good glow on my skin all year around but especially in summer. This radiance cream doesn't have any glitter particles but gives a nice sheen all over which does not make you look like a disco ball. I apply it under my make up on my cheeks and nose or for an extra glow on top of my blush.

What are your go to products in summer? Any recommendations?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.