A little leopard ain't gonna hurt nobody

leopard_vans




shirt - Monki, pants - old+DIY, bag - Zara, shoes - Vans, bracelet - Cheap Monday, rings - Asos

Let me introduce you to my leopard vans. I recently got them and it was love at first sight. I actually always associated leopard  and any  other kind of animal pattern with the typical girl who wears fake nails, pink hand bag and has a horrible tan from the tanning studio. No offense who wears any of those things but it is just not really my style. This fall I had to change my mind. If you only add a little accessory in a leopard or similar print the whole outfit can actually still look cool.

Therefore I opted for simple pieces for the rest of my outfit. A crisp white blouse and some black denim pants. The leopard shoes will do the rest. What's your opinion about animal prints, classy or trashy? Wish you all a nice beginning of the week!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.