Music Monday

picture via weheartit

Hey guys, I just really felt like I have to share my latest favorites with you. I've picked out three songs again and hope you enjoy them as much as I do! My selection is pretty british this time guess I'm starting to miss London.




First time I heard from the band CHVRCHES was at my last birthday. My best friend send me a song of them. What can I say - he really knows my taste of music. CHVRCHES are a synth pop band from Glasgow. Really like the dreaminess of the song.




London Grammar are an english indie pop trio. There music has electronic sounds similar to massive attack mixed with the great, influenced by classic music, voice of Hannah Reid. They also contributed to one of Disclosure's current tracks. No wonder I like them :).




And last but not least a song which reminds me of my favorite day in Amsterdam so far: The Dekmantel Festival. Jamiexx's remix of sunset by The xx. When I hear this one I just feel put back to moment of dancing at the festival while the sun is setting. Just an awesome memory!! Have a good week you all!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.