Mr.Wang





T-shirt - fashaves, denim jacket - Asos, disco pants - American Apparel, boots - Vagabond


Finally weekend guys!! Not being a student right now really makes me wanna sleep in at the weekend since I have to get up early during the week. So the best way to start my saturday is a long and nice breakfast with warm porridge that gets me going through the day.

This outfit was from last weekend wearing the "Wang" Shirt. When it comes to fashion I'm definitely on team Wang. Just love his clean and sleek designs. Paired the shirt with my trusted  oversized denim jacket and dug out my disco pants again. So looking forward to wear them again during the colder months. What team are you on design-wise? Have a lovely weekend you all!

♥Juli♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.