Window Shopping

pictures via fashiolista

 I've put myself on a spending ban for clothes and accessories a couple of weeks ago since I want to save for a trip to the US next year as well as for some festivals next summer. I will finish my bachelor around may so there will be some time to travel and spend these weeks at my favorite places on earth so far. If you are not allowed to shop with your wallet what better thing is there to do to only shop with your eyes and look for nice stuff in the shops and online which you could add to your wardrobe.

Right now these items are a pair of red velvet loafers, the zara knock offs of the acne boots, nice sweaters and some other things. I'm also obsessed with fluffy jackets and angora sweaters at the moment. They just add so much texture to an outfit and are so soft and warm at the same time.

I had a really nice barbecue with some of the exchange students yesterday. Aren't self made burgers just the best? Wish you all an exciting weekend!!

♥Juli♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.