Dekmantel Festival





Dekmantel Festival was amazing I think I already mentioned that. Since it was a pretty spontaneous decision going there, I did not bring any kind of festival survival stuff when I packed my suitcase for Amsterdam. Hence I was really missing my wellies since a festival is pretty much the only time I get to wear them. My reconsidered outfit included my favorite bowler hat, a pair of levis shorts, a striped shirt, and a pair of black ankle boots which are always a save option. Because I didn't pack a cross-body bag either the fashionchick canvas bag had to do the job - and it actually did.

I went to a really good and reasonably cheap falafel place today, so if you're looking for some yummy food in Amsterdam, check it out. It's a chain called maoz and it has a self serve salad bar to top ypur delicious falafel. Wish you all a good start to the new week. 

♥Juli♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.