Last Days of summer







sweater - Monki (new in), shorts - Vintage Levis, bag - American Apparel, watch - Casio, necklace - Gina Tricot

These days, when everybody is literally soaking up the the last bits of sunshine before the weather is getting bad - last week there were definitely a lot of them. I took the chance to wear my new sweater with my beloved Levis shorts. Love the pattern of the pullover, kinda hounds'-tooth pattern but not really and of course in black and white :). Nice to have a different pattern for a change other than plaid and stripes although those always work no matter what season.The gold jewelry just adds so much to the outfit, I somehow can not imagine it with silver pieces. 

My colleagues and I tried out this sushi place in Amsterdam yesterday night. It's called Sumo Sushi and we ate till our stomachs almost hurt. Later we celebrated Laura's farewell since she is finishing her internship, did I already mention that I hate goodbyes? Can't wait to just chill around the house today, listening to some music and flipping through inspirational pics. Have a lovely weekend guys!!

♥Juli♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.