Saturday Inspo

pictures via tumblr and weheartit


Hey guys, this is my first post written in my new place in Amsterdam!! Spend yesterday with the task of making my room a little bit more cozy and more me so to say and I pretty much made the best out of the base that was given.

Will be going on a little walking tour later today to explore the city a bit more than I did until now (it's really hard to look at what is around you and take care that you are not crashing with the bike at the same time. I almost managed that twice today :). I will take my camera with me so I'm hoping to present you some nice pictures soon.

In this weeks inspiration picture it becomes clear that I'm starting to think about fall clothes a little bit more. I'm still loving the denim cut offs but can't wait to bring out my beanies again. Have a great weekend you all!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.