Grey Scale







dress - Topshop, leather vest/bag - H&M, shoes - New Balance, watch - DKNY, bracelet - Weekday

Happy hump day guys!! I still can't believe how fast the last two weeks in Amsterdam passed by; I will do an update on Amsterdam and my new job at fashionchick.de soon watch out for that. This was an outfit from the office last week, luckily I'm still allowed to wear my favorite leather vest there :).

The rest of my clothes are colored in all different shades of grey. I  really don't get how people think grey is boring. You can play with various textures and there are so many different hues: light grey, dark grey, bluish grey, speckled grey.....I could literally go on for hours. I'm pretty sure my love for grey comes from my mum and I bet she will look forward wearing lots of grey hues this fall just like me. Have a great rest of the week my lovelies!

♥Juli♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.