Music Monday


Time for some music guys!! Since summer for me is almost over, as sad as it sounds, I've started to make a new playlist for riding my bike to work with my current favorites. I wanted to show you guys some of the songs since there is just too much good music out there which needs to be shared. Hope you like them as much as I do:




I recently discovered Claire right before Melt festival and luckily they did broadcast some parts of their concert on ZDF Kultur. Their songs are electronic based but with a lot of pop influence and this remix by I Heart Sharks (really good music as well) just makes my mood instantly go up, exactly what I need in the morning.




This song is actually produced by a good friend of mine. Little shout-out to him :). I like it way better than the original version by Crystal Castles even though that one is really good too. Just listen to it and have your own thoughts about but I personally love the darker and melancholic sound of it.




Nicolas Jaar is amazing at what he does and the feeling good remix is no exemption. Just enjoy and feel good!!

♥Juli♥

1 comments:

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.