An ode to my friend Nadine




How I miss the time in London during my semester abroad last year sometimes. The headscarf look today got inspired by my experiences with London style and my dear friend Nadine. She loved these kind of headwear as well, we always called her our little Hulk Hogan when she was wearing them. I'm so looking forward to September because she is probably gonna visit me in Amsterdam then and we're gonna hang out like back in the days.

I love to combine these headscarfs with Levis shorts and a white tee. The whole outfit will be recorded once I figured out where to take pictures in this city. These will have to do for now. I'm having an awesome day at the city since we're gonna try to explore some good things and I will go out with the girls later tonight. Yay!! What are your plans for the weekend? Hope you all have a good one!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.