I don't know what to do with myself





headscarf - New Yorker, tee - COS, denim shorts - Vintage Levis, shoes - Converse, bag - Urban Outfitters

Sundays I just crave for casual clothes. Most of the times it's the day when I recover from a night out and just chill around the house or meet some friends for a coffee. Therefore I'm usually fine with a pair of denim shorts and a simple tee. To add a something extra this time I put on my head scarf. It looks cute with curls but I wanna try it out with a top knot as well. A pair of Converse completes the look perfectly and is so comfotable as well.

The festival yesterday and especially Jamiexx was amazing. He just has the perfect mix of different music styles paired with the perfect amount of electro. We danced for like 6 hours straight and took lots of pictures. I will show you the best ones soon. Have a lovely monday evening you all!!

♥Juli♥

1 comments:

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.