Black and Gold





tee - Cos, shorts - Bershka, bag - Zara, shoes - H&M, watch - Casio, sunnies - RayBan

This is the outfit I wore for the choir concert some weeks ago. Some of my friends there found it challenging to put together an all black outfit, but not me of course :). I love the combination of all black and gold jewelry. I also dug out these sandals from the back of my closet. Have not worn them for a year but I really enjoy the strap details with this simpler outfit. Reminds me of the fact how awesome it is to rediscover old items and the memories you have with a certain pieces, even though I'm usually not a pack rat.

Last Saturday I went on a little walk through De Pijp which is an international neighborhood in the south center of Amsterdam and it's so nice there. They have a big market everyday and lot's of cafes and places to hang out. If you are ever in Amsterdam take a stroll through that area. I have an exiting weekend coming up, but more to that later this week!! Have a lovely evening guys!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.