Saturday Inspo

pictures via weheartit and tumblr

Time for an inspiration board on this lovely Saturday. Lot's of denim again and some really amazing sunglasses. Had an awesome breakfast this morning with lot's of fruits to detox from last night. Will just be relaxing today since tomorrow we are going to Dekmantel Festival in Amsterdam!! Can't wait to see Jamiexx. It's funny how festivals make me all exited the moment I purchased the tickets. Do you enjoy going to festivals? Have a good weekend guys!

♥Juli♥





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.