Textures





blazer - Zara // Tee - All Saints // skirt bag - H&M //  shoes - Choies // bracelet - Weekday // sunnies - RayBan 

For the ones who are reading my posts for some time now, already now that I'm a big fan of textures. They just instantly make an outfit more interesting. Be it leather or in this case leather with a lovely croc print/texture. Saw this skirt in the divided section of H&M when I only wanted to get candles and could not pass it up. Paired with a simple grey Tee (do you see a pattern here for this fall?) and a black blazer I'm ready to go.

Made the best pizza with some of my colleagues from work the other night. It's just so easy to make and yet tastes so good. We also went for a beer to a bar situated in the Hilton hotel which has an awesome view over the city especially at night. Tonight we are going for a pub crawl in the center of the city so Happy Weekend everybody!!

♥Juli♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.