Time Flies










blazer/ bag/ shoes - Zara, denim shirt - old H&M, shorts - Bershka, watch - casio, rings - H&M, sunnies  - RayBan

I'm always amazed by the fact how fast time goes by when you're having fun. Why does that never happen to me when I'm studying for an exam or doing household work :)? It feels like the past two weeks just happened for a second and tomorrow morning it's already time to go to Amsterdam for my internship. Therefore I also made up my mind for some nice outfits for work which are not too casual but not too dressed up either. 

If you work in a more easy going environment such as in a start up company or have a creative job this is surely appropriate to wear to work. Just keep in mind not to buy your shorts too tight or too short. Paired with a denim shirt and a blazer to make everything a little bit more dressy it makes up an awesome outfit for the warmer days. I would switch the shoes for a lower heel during the day time though and if there is something after work I can just put them back on and I'm ready for a dinner or going out.

Let's see what this new city will bring for me, if some of you have any tips what to see in Amsterdam let me know I will probably write a city guide soon :). Hope you guys are having a great week so far!!

♥Juli♥



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Signe, the rigns are still available at H&M :)

      xx Juli

      Delete
  2. Love, Love, LOVE your blog! amazing photos and even better style :) you reached out to me on my blog and I am so glad i got around to checking yours out. Following on Bloglovin just wanted to let you know i will be a regular reader!

    -Eden

    www.flashframephoto.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.