The afternoon's Hat






knit - old H&M, hat - H&M, mesh dress - Weekday, jeans- diy, shoes - Converse, watch - DKNY, rings - Asos

Finally the hat is back. I've have not been wearing it the whole spring and summer after excessively keeping it on my head almost the whole fall and winter in London. It just perfectly fit my all black mood the other day so I combined it with a black knit, a mesh dress dress underneath and some black denim where I cut some holes in myself. I spotted a similar pair at Topshop a while ago, I believe it were their jamie jeans and thought why not pick an old pair of the jeans I'm not wearing anymore to recreate the look. 

Last night I've been out for drinks with my mates from uni because we all wanted to have a chat together before everyone is leaving for a semester. It was a really nice evening. Now on to work again. Have a lovely week guys!!

♥Juli♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.