Mesh shorts








shirt - Monki, knit - old, shorts - Bershka, bag - American Apparel, boots - Vagabond, sunglasses - RayBan


I just love these leather shorts they are literally the perfect pair. The mesh detail at the seams is what makes them so perfect as well as the slouchy fit (I got them one size bigger). Since you guys already know how much I love the combo of shorts and a sweater I wore this old cream colored knit with a white button up. Pretty classy but still wearable as a night time look with ankle boots.

I wore that outfit on tuesday first to work and then later for dinner at my favorite restaurant in Berlin  called Santa Maria with a good friend of mine. They serve really good Mexican street food there as well as one of the best margaritas in town. So if you're ever in Berlin and craving Mexican food I suggest you to go there :). Currently I'm at my parents, chilling on the couch, blogging and preparing some stuff for my internship. Only three more weeks to go, so exiting!!

Linked with the IFB project

♥Juli♥

4 comments:

  1. Love the bag! I don't know Bershka yet, clearly I need to. Your first photo with the graffiti is just gorgeous, especially with the slouchy style. Heard about you through Kristen Tella at Sunshine State of Style, glad she linked through to you.

    -Anna
    (http://hellohandbag.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and your hair do!! Great job!
    Xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lot's of thanks guys :)

    xx
    Juli
    www.monthofjuli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Love that you wore a sweater over the shorts.
    x
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/2013/07/30/ps-personal-style-distressed-boyfriend-jeans/

    ReplyDelete

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.