Birthday Balloons





shorts - Vintage Levis


Can't believe that I'm turning 23 already!! I have to say that the past years have been really good and I pretty much achieved what I intended to. But I also know that this was just the start. I have an exiting new year coming up with my internship in Amsterdam and my Bachelor graduation and who knows what else the future will bring... I'm sure If we all are brave enough to tackle our problems with strength and relish the good moments we have, not much can go wrong.

I will start with the latter one this saturday where I'm celebrating with some of my close friends and then relax the upcoming week at my parents. Have a good day you all!!

♥Juli♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.