Gnocchi Salad




The current heat makes me always crave for a cold lunch meal. Therefore I figured out some options to incorporate some of my favorite things to eat hot in different salads. One of those are gnocchi, the italian potato dumplings make up an awesome basis for a salad along with some fresh vegetables which you can get like me at your local market. I have the feeling it makes so much more fun picking them out there than at the grocery store :). Here is my recipe, enjoy!!

You need

  • 1 package of gnocchi (500g)
  • 1 bundel of fresh arugula
  • some dried tomatoes
  • 1 red bell pepper
  • fresh cilantro
  • 1 avocado
  • 1 fresh chilli pepper
  • lime
  • olive oil                                 

Start with boiling water for the gnocchi and then cook them until they appear at the surface. In the meantime cut all the other ingredients in small pieces and put them together in a large bowl. Let the gnocchi get cold and then add them to the rest. Squeeze some fresh lime juice on top and drizzle some olive oil over the salad




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.