A Thin Line







singlet - Asos, skirt - Topshop, bag - Zara, sunnies - RayBan, watch - Casio, rings - H&M

Back to the 90s!! The decade when I was born, passed my first three years of primary school and my mom still used to pick out my clothes, which usually ended in a pair of dungarees(not even a bad pick I have to say) and a T-Shirt. Therefore the way I recognized the 90s trend spaghetti straps only on my favorite musicians at the time like Whigfield or the Spice girls, shame on me for the bad taste of music!! 

20 years later I'm now wearing a top with thin straps and I quite like it. Especially in combination with soft materials like silk, the thin straps just give the top a very delicate feeling. Perfect paired with a leather skirt and some simple and fine jewelry for a night out as I wore it at my friends farewell on friday. So thumbs up for the spaghetti strap singlets!!

♥Juli♥

3 comments:

  1. Hi Juli! My name is Kristen and I recently found you on IFB. I am currently nominating people for an award called the Liebster award and I have chosen you as one of my 11! I really like the look of your site and the outfits you have posted. They are outfits I wish I was brave enough to try ;)
    Anyways, I will be posting details about the award on my blog shortly so be sure to check over the next few days!

    xxKristen

    SunshineStateofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen, that is so sweet of you nominating me I really appreciate it. I will also check out your blog and connect with you :). For the subject of being brave enough to try new things, I think it's best to just experiment with different combinations and if you like something and you feel comfortable with wearing it just do it no matter what somebody else will say, if you don't feel good in something then don't wear it.

    xx Juli

    http://monthofjuli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I adore this skirt and it looks beautiful on you! Love the layout of your blog! Can't wait to see more. Have fun! xxx

    http://littlebloomingflowers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.