Saturday Inspo

 pictures via tumblr and weheartit

Having a chill Saturday this week. We went out yesterday to Solar bar which is on the 16th floor and the view is just awesome. It was for a friend of mine's going away party (feels like I'm attending at least two a week at the moment) and today I just went to the lake which was so relaxing. My outfit of yesterday night will be up soon. Tomorrow is our second to last choir practice before the concert next week, hopefully everything will go well, I'm really excited for it.

I'm loving the ring combinations from the above inspiration board, really simple rings but in different sizes. I got some similar ones in a pack at H&M last week, it's so nice to wear them together like on those pictures. Have a lovely weekend you all!!

♥Juli♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.