Saturday Inspo

pictures via tumblr and weheartit

What a lovely Saturday guys!! I'm sitting in the sun at my parents place while writing this blogpost. Sometimes it just feels so good to just relax at home. Gonna shoot my outfit of the day later and tonight we're having a bbq. I have been craving for grilled cheese again so it's just about time :). Going back to Berlin tomorrow and then will work, spend the last weeks with my friends and prepare some things for my upcoming internship at fashionchick.de. You should check out their website the concept is really cool.

As you can see on this weeks inspo I really got into sequin skirts although everything glittery is normally not really my thing. But especially in combination with a striped or aztec pattern they turn out to be such a great statement piece and all you need is a simple white or grey t-shirt to create a nice outfit. Have a lovely and hopefully sunny weekend you all!!

♥Juli♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.