I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours







fringe vest - H&M, Tee - Cos, shorts - Vintage Levis, shoes Converse, sunnies - RayBan, watch - Casio

This is what I wore last weekend at my parents'. Just love fringe details in the summer. The early 70's are possibly my favorite era to live in anyway. There is just something about the music, the free spirit, a certain awareness about current problems and politics and the will to stand up for a common goal. Not to mention the fashion: the headbands, flowers and bohemian dresses, the only horrible thing were the bell bottom jeans, I'm so glad that we have the possibility to wear skinny jeans :). Instead I like to combine my hippie-like outfits with vintage Levis shorts in different colors.

I really enjoyed the last weekend I had in Berlin for a long time. It has been full of dancing, relaxing and fun. I went to the lake of course and to a great open air which was organized by the organization where I also have choir practice, the concert went good as well. It was so nice to dance when the sun just set. That is what I really love Berlin for. Enjoy your week guys!!


♥Juli♥



1 comments:

  1. Love the fringe vest!!!

    - http://taylorricefashion.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.