New In



bag - Zara, facial cream and cleanser - Kiehl's

Purchased some goodies the other day. The bag from Zara is from the sale and was a total steal. I originally wanted to buy this bag two months ago already but now for that price I just had to :).

I'm also trying out this Kiehl's ultra facial cream right now, because I wanted to stop using my cream from bebe which was actually for babies. I will keep you updated how it goes with the one from Kiehl's which is also available in a package with a free cleanser and toner right now, pretty good deal. Have been enjoying the sun all day today and shot for another blogpost which should be up tomorrow. Have a nice evening guys!!

♥Juli♥

1 comments:

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.