Sweet Talk






leather vest - H&M, singlet - Weekday, shorts - Bershka, shoes - Zara, necklace - paper and chain


Finally wearing my new Bershka shorts. Love the silky material which just feels really nice on the skin is very comfy and looks great with something rough such as my leather vest. To finish the look and bring some femininity back in the outfit I chose my Zara heels. 

Have been spending the whole day at work which was fine anyway since I had such a great weekend. It was the perfect mixture between relaxation, action and fun. I'm getting pretty tanned as well which is always nice since it just looks a lot healthier I think. Of course if it is not overdone but that's a different much longer story :). I kinda miss my tan skin from the year I spend in California. I also discovered a new band which my best friend showed me, they are called chvrches, you should take a look at them, they are another really good electro pop trio. Have a lovely start of the new week guys!!

♥Juli♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.