What I would wear to Melt Festival







leather jacket - Zara, Tee - All Saints, shorts - Vintage Levis, shirt - Monki, wellies - market, backpack - Blitz Vintage on Brick Lane, sunnies - Vintage

If I just was actually going to Melt this year. I spare you the details why we sold our tickets. It's a long story and was mainly because of some schedule issues. Anyways this is what I would wear at least one day. I didn't want to go for the boho/hippie look this time but decided for myself for this black and red combo( a little bit of color at least for once :)). 

It was finally time to try out this "I'm wrapping my shirt around my waist and still I'm not a tourist who doesn't wanna carry his jacket" thing and I have to say I quite like it. Would be good at a festival anyways to not carry around everything in your hands since it just gets so annoying. Therefore I also chose this leather backpack that I found in London so I have my hands free for dancing and other things. The wellies are a must anyways and I decided to wear my old sunnies since I would never suggest to take your expensive sunglasses to a festival, camping and so on. You will just accidentally sit on them or they get lost.

The line up for this years Melt is just incredible. I couldn't even decide which act to see. Daughter, Woodkid, James Blake, Jamie Jones or SBTRKT are just some of them. Whoever is going: Have the best weekend of the year!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.