The Modern Age






checked shirt - monki, top - sheinside, pants/bag - weekday, shoes - zara, sunglasses - vintage

This is one of last week outfits. It was the first day within weeks where it was too cold to wear my beloved shorts or skirts so I dug out my leather pants again. I was riding my bike that day and unfortunately my pants ripped around the knee, I really need to figure out some outfits that I can wear on the bike otherwise I will get slight problems once I am in Amsterdam. I will keep wearing them anyway at least now they have a personal touch :).

I combined them with my celine top and a checked shirt. Isn't flannel and leather such a nice texture combo? I'm getting a little bit bored from wearing my clubmaster sunglasses all the time so I thought those vintage ones were nice for a change. Now on to studying finance, the exam is at the end of the week and afterwards I'm a free man or woman in this case. Have a nice week you all!!

♥Juli♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.