Saturday Inspo

pictures via tumblr and weheartit


No weekend for me really this time since I will study all day today and tomorrow. I went to my work party and a birthday party of a good friend of mine yesterday night though. We had really good sushi and drank wine so I'm a bit hangover today.

I still went to pick up the key for my room in Amsterdam today so now the fun part can start :). Really don't know what to pack yet. Would love to take the leopard vans and the big black leather bag from my inspo with me. Have a fun weekend guys!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.