Less is More







top - weekday, shorts - zara, heels - zara, bag - urban outfitters

It is literally as hot as it can get in Berlin!! On days like these I'm most of the time getting dressed with the motto less is more. I kinda have the feeling that each additional layer of clothes or accessories is just unnecessary since you're already hot enough. Therefore a simple outfit like that consisting out of leather shorts and a white tank is just perfect. I still like to use interesting materials and well cut things. 

Going to cook dinner with a friend now and tomorrow there is a free concert of Modeselector at Mauerpark. Going there with some friends and I'm so exited already, I saw them at Berlin Festival last year and they are amazing♥!! Will show you my outfit of tomorrow night as well. Now have a lovely Thursday evening guys.

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.