Summer Playlist

picture via weheartit

I have a lot of reasons to love the summer time. One of them is always my summer playlist!! Its just perfect for the beach or the lake, the daily bike rides or long evenings chilling outside. I make a new one every year to fit my current mood.

This year i have some old favorites from last year like most of the songs from Vampire Weekend, Miami Horror, Washed Out, Tame Impala and Beach House which I can listen to again and again every year and added some new ones like an awesome remix of the Chris Isaak classic "Wicked Game" and some remixes of the band Haim an indie pop trio from California which I got into quite recently. A few of them you can find below:










Have a great Wednesday evening and maybe you start making your own summer playlist!!

♥Juli♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.