Flowers Bloom








shirt - Monki, leather vest - H&M, shorts - Levis, shoes - Zara, watch - Casio, sunglasses - RayBan


Yesterday's outfit shoot after work. I went to the lake straight after it and took a quick swim at the end of the day. I'm wearing a combo one can never go wrong with a white shirt and some Levis shorts. I paired it all with my heels from Zara which I got recently. They are so simple and minimalistic that I can wear them forever and you can't beat the price for real leather. Love the ankle strap as well.

Some friends and I went to a lake again after uni today. We had lot's of fun and it was awesome to just relax in the sun for some time. A friend was there with a quad bike and we went home with it, such a nice drive through the city. Now I'm gonna have a yummy salad with lots of avocado and some coconut ice cream :). Have a good evening you all!!

♥Juli♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Social



Follow me on Instagram

My Fashion finds

About


Me, an open minded explorer from Berlin, ready to conquer the world, talking about all the things I enjoy in life "fashion, music, art, good food and the company of my friends".

For questions regarding advertising or any other requests, you're very welcome to contact me at monthofjuli@gmail.com.